Envirotech Engineering & Consulting, Inc., offers a full-range of geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, and quality control services. Our staff of registered engineers and certified testing technicians is committed to providing high quality services in a cost-effective, efficient manner.
Our field personnel are 40-hr. OSHA Hazwoper certified and receive annual 8-hr. updates. Envirotech’s geotechnical testing laboratory has received the Army Corps of Engineers’ accreditation for providing soil, concrete, and materials testing.
Geotechnical Engineering and Design Services
- Subsurface Investigations
- Shallow Foundation Analysis and Design
- Deep Foundation Analysis and Design
- Groundwater Collection, Analysis, and Remedial Design
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Waste Lagoon and Pond Liner Design
- Landfill Liner and Cap Design
- Pier Inspections
- Pavement and Slab Evaluations