Since 1994, Envirotech Engineering & Consulting, Inc., has performed a Modified Phase I Environmental Site Assessments on multiple sites. The purpose of this study is to identify potential environmental concerns associated with the subject sites through an on-site inspection of the referenced and adjoining properties and other investigations. A general “walk down” of each site is conducted by an Envirotech staff member who was accompanied by a knowledgeable representative from the client company.
- Aerial photo analysis
- Review of available data regarding the area geology, topography, soils, and hydrology
- Visual assessment of each property to detect evidence of pollution-generating activities, hazardous materials and waste; and identified possible releases of hazardous materials to local environments
- Examination of adjoining properties to identify and assess the potential for contamination by third parties
- Review of available federal, state and local government records of environmental permits, incidents, violations, and response actions relating to the subject and adjoining properties
- Preparation of a report documenting the environmental conditions as well as history of the properties, itemized potential environmental liabilities, and assessed the general risks associated with the properties
Categories: Drone Services , Environmental Assessments and Permitting , Oil and Gas Companies